Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Dream BIGGER....

     This weekend I had the AMAZING opportunity to Go camping with around 350 other Lemon Droppers on the Young Living Farm in Utah. It was AMAZING!! Seriously, when people ask me to tell them about it, I really don't even know how to answer that question. I am without words. I am still trying to process all the awesome information and little gold nuggets that I learned this weekend.MIND BLOWN. About 6 months ago I decided to take a leap of faith and through much prayer and hesitation (because if you know me, you know I LOVE a plan) jumped into oils both feet knowing that if I felt that God wanted me to do this that I needed to commit and trust him. Trusting him, trusting the process, trusting my dreams, trusting that people are going to be rude and non supportive and it is still a daily struggle because it is something that I don't have any control over, but I am learning SO MUCH about myself. There have been many times where I wanted to quit, where I felt defeated by someones words, that I thought it was too hard but I am going to keep pushing because I can taste this. To give up now, to let the struggles take that away from me would Rob me of my Dream. The Good stuff, the really good stuff doesn't come easy. You have to work for it!
  I never would of thought six months ago that I would of have the opportunity to travel to see a Young living farm, nor did I have the desire to do so. There are quite a few desires that have been laid on my heart these last 6 months that I had no idea I even had. You know how we often say " oh, someday that would be nice to be able to do this" but we don't really think it will ever happen. That is how I have felt about this dream in particular, and to be honest I never spoke it out loud because actually saying it meant that there was a possibility that the dream and desire might not happen... and I don't like to fail. My Big dream right now, well among MANY others is to work from home. To have the flexibility to be there for my kids 100% of the time. I am going to be really vulnerable right now. I love my job, I love working, I love having time away from my family... but I don't love the hardship it puts on our family, the stress that comes with trying to balance it all. In the 18 months that I have started working full time, I have gained 18 pounds. That is a pound a month of stress! Ewww!  My kids miss me. I miss many opportunities to be there for them and I HATE that I am constantly being pulled in two different directions.
    After this weekend I decided that I am going to commit to this dream 100%. I will say it out loud, I will think about it, I will work towards it and you know what... IT will happen. I feel it in my core. I not only feel incredibly blessed by this opportunity in my life to be able to share essential oils and a different way of living with other people, but also the incredible friendships I have made and the awesome opportunities that have not financially been possible in the past. For the first time this year Kavin and I are going on a week long trip to Mexico, all inclusive, adults only vacation and we were able to splurge on some awesome things that we wouldn't of been able to do in the past. That is all possible because I took a leap of faith. I am really enjoying watching God work in my life and seeing the amazing fruits that come from being faithful and willing!

If you want to know anything about Essential Oils or want to contact me please let me know! I would love to hear from you 
www.thegoodoils.com/emilyb




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Emily follow your God given dreams and be blessed

    ReplyDelete